Pavillon Le Corbusier Reopens
21 June 2019
The Pavillon Le Corbusier on the shores of Lake Zurich is an architectural jewel. The idea for the building was initiated in 1961 by Heidi Weber (1928).
She encouraged Le Corbusier (1885-1966) to develop his own museum, his pavilion, to express and explain his ideas and achievements.
Le Corbusier completed the design in 1965. It was his last design and his only building of steel and glass.
(Further information: https://pavillon-le-corbusier.ch).