Bridge over de River Inn
28 July 2021
The tower on the left bank of the Inn stood as a fortification near the bridge.
The old road from Ardez via Tarasp to Scuol and the path from Scuol to S-Charl went over this bridge. They probably date from the 16th century.
The roof is covered with copper; the masonry is decorated with sgraffito. The coats of arms of the three unions (Zehngerichtenbund, Gotteshausbund, Grauer Bund) above the gate bear the date 1661.