The museum (Seemuseum) shows the culture, history of navigation and fishing on Lake Constance (Bodensee) and surroundings. The museum is situated in the Seeburg-Park, close to Seeburg Castle.
The building was erected in 1717 as a granary, wine cellar and wine press of the Augustine Monastery in Kreuzlingen.
In 1894 the building was converted into a farm house.
The exhibition also shows paintings and other art of the region.Museum: Lake Museum
Address: Seeweg 3