The Clock Museum (Uhrenmuseum) is located in the buildings of the former TECHNOS clock factory.
The Gunzinger family built the factory in 1918. By the 1960s, the factory had grown to its present size. Clocks from the Gunziger factory are known worldwide.
Before 1700, Welschenrohr – the village was still called Rosières – made a name with its watchmaking.Museum: Clock Museum Uhrundzeit
City: (Deutsch) Welschenrohr