Filisur and the Landwasser Bridge
1 May 2021
Filisur in Parc Ela (Canton Graubünden) is a village of national monumental importance with 14 magnificent Engadine houses.
In 1262, Filisur was called Villa Fallisour in a document. At that time, the village belonged to the dominion of Greifenstein. Filisur converted to the Reformation in 1590. The Landwasser Bridge is the best-known landmark nowadays.