The old St. Peter’s Church, demolished in 1898 and rebuilt in 1982, is located at the bottom of the cloister (14th century) near the Collegiale. This historic setting hosts the largest collection of Merovingian and Carolingian monolithic sarcophages from Switzerland. Remarkable architectural elements and sculpture from ancient buildings of St. Ursanne are also exhibited. in the museum (Musée lapidaire).
Museum: Lapidaire Museum and St. Ursanne