Gothic church Saint-Théodule
Near the village of Cudrefin (canton of Vaud), not far from the Grande Cariçaie national park, stands the small Gothic church of Saint Théodule from the year 1342 at the time of Count Humbert of Savoie, ruler of the land of Vaud. During the Reformation, Cudrefin and the church adopted the Protestant faith, which did not alter the architecture and the magnificent view of Lake Neuchatel. Today the church is owned by the reformed congregation of Vully-Avenches. (Source and further information: www.cudrefin.ch).